Delicious Green Powder Drink Supplement
Sweet-Green Boost is a great-tasting and convenient way to get multiple servings of fruits and vegetables, plus enzymes, pH balancing phytonutrients, and much more—all in one refreshing, nutritious green drink.
It’s important to give your body a rich source of antioxidants, trace minerals, chlorophyll, enzymes and other phytonutrients every day to support your health. It’s a convenient and efficient way to help get your daily servings of fruits and vegetables.
While Sweet-Green Boost tastes great in water, you can also add it to your favorite herbal tea, fruit juice, or protein shake. You won’t find a more nutrition-packed and delicious greens drink, on the market.
Greens Drink Mix Features
- 13 nutrient-dense, certified organic vegetables, cereal grasses and herbs.
- 12 different berries, algae, whole foods, fruits, vitamins and enzymes.
- Loaded with natural enzymes from the raw ingredients to support nutrient absorption and healthy digestion.
- 3 added fibers and additional enzymes from pineapple (bromelain) added to help digest proteins and help maintain healthy digestion and a healthy intestinal tract.
- Concentrated trace mineral complex.
Key Green Powder Ingredients
Phytonutrients (Certified Organic Vegetables, Fruits, and Grasses):
Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Carrot, Kale, Spinach, Tomato, Beet, Broccoli, Cabbage, Alfalfa Leaf, Oat Grass, Parsley, Celery. (3,220 mg)
Berries, Whole Foods, Herbs, and Vitamins:
Spirulina, Chlorella, Soy Lecithin, Bilberry Extract, Ginko Biloba Extract, Royal Jelly, Black Currant Extract, Cinnamon Bark, Bromelain, CoQ10. (2,250 mg)
Fibersol (Digestion-Resistant Maltodextrin), Rice Bran, Apple Fiber Powder. (1,510 mg)
Other Key Ingredients:
Apple & Cherry (Juice) Powders, Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) Extract, Trace Mineral Drop Complex (trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake).
Suggested Use:Mix 1 scoop (tsp.) per 8 oz. of cold water, 3 times daily (or as recommended by a physician). Shake or stir well to mix.
Best Tasting Greens!
Posted by Unknown on 27th Apr 2017
These are the best tasting greens I've ever had...nice rich, dark green color.